Translate

Thursday, May 23, 2013

In Just Five Days I Will No Longer Be Living in a Hallway

In just five days, I will embark on my international experience... First stop: Santiago, Chile. This means that I will no longer be couch surfing! Due to the awkward timing of these trips,  during the past two weeks I have been alternating between two couches (thanks to amazing friends!) and keeping my clothes and other items in suitcases and two tight-fit containers.


Now that Santiago is right around the corner, I cannot wait to splash into the spanish language and culture. Oh Santiago, here I come and Hasta pronto (See you soon) !

PS: If anyone would like to know more about the program that I am using and what I will be doing while in Santiago, the following link will describe the program that I will be working with.
IES Abroad: Santiago, Chile

No comments:

Post a Comment