Translate

Friday, May 24, 2013

Exciting New$!

After completing some quick math and observing my financial aid award for the upcoming academic semesters I have come to realize that... I am only paying for about 30% of my trips! Through various scholarships alone (and nearly typing so many papers that my hands fell off), I have been able to save about $8,500.


"Study Materials and The Esplanade", Boston, MA
Let me tell you, this feels amazing! I had completed many scholarships throughout Spring 2013 semester, while participating in rigorous nursing courses like pharmacology (25 hrs/wk), along with a nursing clinical (7 hrs/week) & all the while juggling two part-time jobs (25 hrs/wk) and a volunteer position (4hrs/wk). Overall, Spring 2013 was exhausting with an average of 61-committed hrs/wk (plus writing and re-writing scholarship essays).

All that I can say is that I am thankful for the people who pushed me along and kept my head above the engulfing water.

Thank you T&J Ferzoco. M Thornton. C Ferzoco. E Philbrick. M Kermani. L Bey. J Weisman. E Hoover. E Miller. L Koritsanzsky. P Cuneo. M Datel. T Brin. J Downey. K Turner. Thornton's staff. S Singer. David at BWH. D Glynn. K Bombard. S Blair. J Stone.

No comments:

Post a Comment