Translate

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

I'm Back!

Now that I am, and have been back in the US for quite sometime... I am looking forward to my next adventure! Although before I begin blogging about my upcoming experience to South Africa I would like to mention a few items.


My anchors.
First, thank you to all who greeted me back with such kindness and whole-heartedness. For example, thanks to amazing friends, I was greeted with a HUGE homemade banner as soon as I stepped into luggage pick-up at the airport. I was also provided countless dinner invitations  and generous amounts of phone calls, text messages and e-mails. Thank you everyone!

My source of support & humor.
I also didn't realize how many of you have been following this blog. As a result, I would like to provide a sincere apology. Many of you reached out to me personally and asked me why I had not completed it. In all honesty, I didn't feel pressured to publish my last posts because I didn't realize that I had an audience. Thank you! Your support and interests all mean so much to me and I will not let you down again!

"Color Me #Rad"
Beautiful, intellectual, crazy friends!
Lastly I would like to inform you that because I have been spending copious amounts of time with friends and family, along with managing some items with my home school and completing tasks for my next adventure, I am going to retire from blogging for about another week. Although I would like to assure you that I will post just before my South African departure!

If any of you have suggestions or questions, please feel free to reach out to me via commenting on this post or e-mailing me, KBombard1221@gmail.com. I would love to know what you would like to hear more about and what you found made the blog most interesting. Any advice that you can provide me is greatly appreciated. Plus the more honest you are, the better I can keep you entertained!


I cannot thank any of you enough!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment