Translate

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

“Ohhh Santiago, vengo ahora!” (Ohh Santiago, I am coming now!)


After three months of completing applications, buying copious items to accommodate my trip (A rain jacket, vaccines etc.) and a flight delayed by one hour and 30 minutes I am… almost there. 


My trip entails two flights. Now that one has been completed I have only one more to go; An 11-hour flight with a set destination of Santiago, Chile. Once I arrive in Chile, the IES study abroad organization will shuttle me to my home-stay located in a three-bedroom apartment within Santiago itself.

Once in Santiago I will try to update my blog, but like I have been communicating, I am not sure how often I will have excess to the Internet. I have been informing loved ones that you should see a post from me by Monday evening, although I doubt it will take me that long to gain Internet excess. But when keeping my unfamiliarity with the country in mind, I’d rather over-extend my estimation rather than under-estimate and have everyone worry.

Although, I assure you all that I will be safe and sound & I will reach out to you shortly. Again thank you for all of the support and I will be elaborating on my extravaganza shortly!

1 comment:

  1. Sent u an email. Hope it reached u. Think of u all the time. Hope u r enjoying the journey. Think you'll get to Lalapoulasa? Know I butchered the name but I'm betting u know where I mean. Enjoy this chapter in your life. Lovin u sweetie! Grams.

    ReplyDelete